Our guide will come to your hotel (lobby area) or any other indicated address to begin the tour from there. If you stay outside of the city area, we will offer you alternative meeting options.
Revolution Square metro station
One of the most beautiful Moscow metro stations.
- Who was first to dance with the English Queen Elizabeth II?
- What do local people do at this station to bring them luck?
- What part of the station is the most ‘attractive’ for Moscow thieves?
The Bolshoi Theatre
Perhaps the most well known theatre in the world. Home of the famous ballet and opera companies.
- What tricks were used to create the best acoustics in the world?
- How locals tried to save the building during the World War II bombings?
- What sorts of tulips were planted in front of the Bolshoi Theatre?
The heart of Russia and the most-visited landmark in Moscow.
- Why is the square named "Red"?
- For what reason did the debating people meet at the square in the past?
- Why is the Lenin’s Mausoleum copying the ancient Mesopotamian Ziggurats?
Saint Basil's Cathedral
The most recognized symbol of Moscow. UNESCO protected.
- What did Ivan the Terrible do to keep this beautiful Cathedral unique?
- Who was St Basil and which miracles was he known for?
- Which Russian New Year tradition is connected with this place?
A unique urban park built in the historical center and opened in 2017. The park divided into 4 climatic zones representing different parts of Russia: tundra, forest, steppe and floodplains. The floating bridge is a 70 meter long construction without a single supporting element. It also has fantastic views to the Kremlin and St Basil Cathedral.
Traditional Russian tea-break (optional)
It is time for a short break where we offer you to try a traditional Russian tea. There are also 2 complimentary patties (small pies) of your choice (there are a lot of fillings to choose from).
GUM department store
The Historical Trading Rows and great architectural masterpiece located at Red Square.
- Who are the most popular visitors of the top floors of the GUM?
- What did Christian Dior do to provoke the Soviet people?
- What food was the most popular among the Soviet people and still remains the main base for the meals in the Russian Army?
The famous Nikolskaya street where football fans from all over the world cheered for their teams during the football world cup.
- What does “to breakfast to up to the cranes” mean according to the Moscow tradition?
- How was the legend born which told about walking bears on the streets in Moscow?
- How was the fully-automatic café organized in the Soviet time?
The notorious building on the Lubyanka square used to host KGB for many years and is still in operation.
- How many people worked for KGB?
- Which Soviet monument was removed little time before the USSR collapsed?
- How has it been possible to see the nuclear bomb at this area recently?
The Tverskaya Street is the main and probably the best-known street in Moscow. Nowadays it is one of the most expensive streets in the world.
- What Russians did with the Hitler monument left by Nazis?
- What was the most remarkable carnival in the Tverskaya street history?
- How did communists move the buildings to expand the street?
It is a large pedestrian open space in the heart of Moscow.
- Why is the Moskva hotel building asymmetric?
- How is it possible that the picture of the hotel building can be found in almost every part of the world?
- What did the authorities do to stop the demonstrations in front of the Kremlin?
The famous garden near the Kremlin walls with the Unknown Soldier Tomb Memorial and many other remarkable landmarks.
- Why is the Kremlin located here and where is the Neglinnaya river now?
- Which entrance and exit did Napoleon use to get in and out of the Kremlin?
- Who is Mr Zurab Tsereteli and why is he so unpopular in Moscow?
Premium Lunch (optional)
Together with one of the top Moscow restaurants we have developed a sensational set for Moscow Private Tours customers. The chefs have reinvented Russian Cusine by using 100% local organic ingridients from the Russian farmers.
Read more info about Premium Lunch.
The Kremlin Grounds tour (optional)Please note that the Kremlin is closed on Thursdays.
Finalize your sightseeing with 1,5 hours private tour inside the Kremlin walls with an official licensed guide (speaking your language).
This option includes skip-the-line tickets and guided visits to the Assumption Cathedral, Archangel’s Cathedral and Annunciation Cathedral. More info...